CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Second Weekend

wahh~This week was so busy as last week.The teachers start to show their real face.haha.They started giving so many homeworks.I still can't manage my time yet,sometimes I don't no what should I do after reached home.xD haha.

Well,my impression for the school become even worst.Our malay teacher,for me her teaching is very good but too strict to us.Many people dislike her I think.haha.But we got a very funny KH teacher.He is damn funny man!!His name is Lim Boon Leong.He teachers for the teras section.He is so childish,even more childish than me!I must admit.He likes to joke with us.Further more,he said he likes to watch crayon Sin Chan and Doraemon!!And he had been using his pencil box since standard six.By the way he graduated from the primary school same as me.XD.He said the girls' big rectangle pencil case can fit in a tupperware water bottle.Hahaha~He also said his computer never shut down for passed 7 years,because it wasted time to switch on,that might delay his time for watching crayon Sin Chan at night.XD.but unfortunately,the computer spoiled.So he bought a new one with 29'' Samsung LCD screen(I think so),and plan to never shut down the computer for next 3 years.

Now just started the new year,this year should be fun with such a teacher!!xD.Let's talk about today.We decorated our classroom for Chinese New Year today,I think our class still ok.But dunno who stick two chinese word at the back of class,in English it means 'Spring,Ox'.haha~tomorrow I still need to go to school for Game Steward activities.It is from 7am to 6pm man!!I dunno I can stand for it or not.Hence,I better go and sleep now.I think next week will be also very busy.haha~hope you well!!Good Luck!


Matt

0 comments: