CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Am Fifteen!!

Well Well Well,secara tidak langsung I am fifteen years old.ha~A year older than last year.I grow taller,become thinner,this is my current condition.For more details,I am having a sore throat now:( My mind even more childishly,still acting like a monkey,talk non stop,laugh can't stop and joke never stop.xD

Two more hours my birthday will be gone,the problem is I haven't get a presents la,my family members all prefer to give birthday angpau.Nevermind,YanYi say he will drop it when he fly over Penang on the journey back from Bangkok.wahaha~

Birthday wishes,of cause is score 8As.haha~who don't hope so?espcially ChungLing's students here,kia shu kia si.

I hope this year will be such eventful as last year.haha~maybe I should get another friend to up to no good in the school.XD (better don't let headmaster or disciplinary teacher know about it)
I will try hard to play around.But without YanYi my job will be harder,somemore this school got CCTV fixed,even toilets also have,this make my job tougher.This is a very bad news,but I also have a good news,it is the CCTV aren't on everytime.Yea!!!!

YanYi,remember last year we kept sneaking into classroom during recess?Tell you,Prefects here more geng,they lock up the classrooms door with a metal lock.The only chance to stay inside the classroom is hide under the Invisibility Cloak (Of course you should borrow from Harry Potter first.wakaka),the other way perharps you can perform a pretty Disillusionment Charm.xD

Hope YanYi you are well in Bangkok.xD

Last one~Happy Birthday to Me!!2009!!

Matt~still a Birthday Boy!!

0 comments: