CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Hey!You!

halo halo halo~welcome back la Yin~really long time no see...you busy for what?A lot of stuffs to do?Wish you have a very happy new year too.Busy also need to blog kay,at least one post a week.xD

I also very busy,busy with studies,activities, and busy to suit in the environment.Life's now really different from last year le,very different.Haiz~still don't know my decision for coming back is right or not.But for one thing I am sure,I miss you all especially YanYi,the days we messing around in the school,following Soo Yin to duty,draw on people's chairs,sneak in classrooms without prefects notice(that time you were very angry when you found out).xD

I will try to go back la,maybe one morning when you all are studying in class you will see a guy wondering around.haha~Got the possibility to happen so,cause I had already did once in ChungLing last year.xD

Hey,Yin~elaborate your life a bit la,do not give up to who you love.xD curious to know more about your recent new life.I am count down for my special day now.wakak :D

Matt

0 comments: