CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Chinese Niu Year!!

yo~yo~halo.xD.Happy Niu Year!!This Chinese Niu Year like no atmosphere and mood.Last year this time I was on my adventure in Australia.haha~

How are you all there?Long time no have a chat.Yesterday I went to the Games Stewards camp. When I attend the second interview for member intake,I kena diao by all those AJK. Actually,before the interview,we got Modal Sport Day. We practised how to judge and make sure the sport day run smoothly. The formal Games Stewards exhange identity with us,that means we be the Games Stewards,they be the pesersta of the sports day.So,they started to mess around,because we had no experience at all,they attack us with the mistakes we made,they tried to make things gone bad.

After that,we lined up for Interview.When it was my turn,I walked in the classroom through the back door.I knocked the door,and walked in.Those AJK sat in a semi-circle,they asked me to sit down at the centre.If you got in without permission,you will kena diao once,then sit down yourself again,kena twice.

Okay,when I sat down,one of the AJK started to attack me.Is a she.She complained me that I had no dicipline during the Modal Sport Day.Actually what happened was,I was spraying the starting line for the race with a piece of wood provided.that time,the AJK was act as a peserta,asked me why the line is not straight wan,I reply "I had no choice".that time my mood is really bad d,nearly out of control,caused those people kept provoking us.Then she said I can't talk to peserta like that,but they never tell us so.I fed up and don't want to argue anymore.Then they asked me will I change my attitude if they let me join.They still asked me a lot of questions.Like I am a murderer or what.By the way some girls come out crying.

Now is Niu year time,should be in a good mood and forget about them.hey,Yin seriously post something laa,hope to hear from you.Happy new year!!!!!moo~moooooooo~wakakaka


Matt~Gong He Fat Choi,Ang Pau gia lai!!!

0 comments: