CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Red Cliff Part 2

Wow,I got sick.My body feels terribly not well.It starts from the day after my birthday,first I got sore throat,after one day I cough non stop,then the next day I running nose like river flows.I think tomorrow will fever.haha~better not be so.

Yesterday,I went to watch Red Cliff Part two with my grandma,aunty,sister and two cousin sisters.The shopping mall was so packed,my grandma can't stand it,she followed us because she hasn't walk into cinema over 20 years d.haha~

So we got in.When the movie started my aunt scared my grandma got heart attack,but my grandma still can stand the Dolby surround system.My aunt kept explaining the movie to my 8 years old cousin(since is PG 13),while my the other cousin explained to my grandma.My little cousin kept asking question:"who is Zhu-Ge-Liang?""Who is good and who is evil?""Why they put grass and woods on the ship to let the enemies shoot?" these made me mad~

Actually,Red Cliff part two is very very nice,but it is very fake.Although it can be known as Historical Movie,but the script is rewritten.The movie differ from the oringnal book very much,but some scenes in the book is created by the author of the 'San Guo Yan Yi'(Note:this Yan Yi is different from that Yan Yi you know~xD wakaka).Storis like 'Cao Chuan Jie Jian' are fake,created by the author himself.Althoug it is not actually happened in the history,but it makes the book more interesting,bet you go and read English Translation.wakak~

New Year holidays gonna end soon,haiz,when school reopen,is time for me to nerding again,but I hate that life style.I wanna live like holidays,can travel all the places(I had been doing so for past two years<^o^>),or perharps around the world,and one day around the universe.xD ha!I have a dream!!!Actually is dreams.Well,hope those dreams come true.For this new year,I wish all form 3s scored straight As in PMR!!Thank you very much.


Matt

0 comments: