CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cape No.7

Hey,yo~I supposed YanYi will be back from Bangkok today,so I was waiting under the hot sun to recieve his present from the sky,he said he will drop it from the plane.

Actually,we planned to go to Sunway Carnival (Note:not Sunway Pyramid) to watch Red Cliff part two.But the time we arrived there all good seats were sold out,so we bought for tomorrow 2.10pm.

My sore throat gone bad,so my aunty cooked porridge for lunch.After lunch,we started to watch Cape No.7,a Taiwanese movie.Well,it was quite boring,my three cousins fell asleep twice during the two hours time.This movie won prizes in Taiwan,I think it is quite nice for me.

It talks about a small town in Taiwan,a politician's son is a very lazy and irresponsible guy,but he is good in music.One day he replaced a old postman's job after the old man suffered an accident,he always late for working,zooming his motorbike around the town but never distribute the letters.He keeps all the letters in a big box in his room after working hours.

He is attracted by a parcel,addressed to Cape No.7,that is the old address.The parcel actually is formed by 7 love letters(damn it,two more than me-.-),written 60 years ago by a Japanese teacher to his lover when he was on his way back to Japan from Taiwan.The main charactor didn't try to send the parcel until he met a Japanese girl came to the town to supervise a concert organize by a hotel in the town.

With the guy as the leader,they formed a local band to play for the concert.The problem is,they had few time to prepare,and the members include a senior citizen,a lousy drummer,a child for keyboard and two unprofessional guitarists(Yanyi and Jeffrey should watch this).At last,their hard work bring them to success.The movie end up with the leader in love with the Japanese girl,the parcel was received by its owner.xD

So,I came up with an idea,I will try to search a cape in the Penang island and named it as Cape No.7,I think I should write to the chief minister of Penang now.xD wakaka~


Matt~writting a letter... ...

0 comments: