CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Today!!!(ver 2.0)

hey hey hey~Yin,y u post so detail wor?crime investigation ar??I noe u did the poll in order to vote out Liyen~naughty girl~

Kay,at 1st i dun wan go yuk chai,coz i think dat the ceremony will be damn boring.But my mum woke me up,actually is shake me up...so~no choice...

1st i went bu4...to do the transfer skul stuff...we requested some stuff abt the transfer form,the clerk dunwan change a new wan,he juz crossed out the wrong wan...den my mum scared the form cant pass throught the JPN...asked to meet Pn Soh,same thing happen.So my mum juz hope the JPN will recognised the form.Now hardly enter chung ling butterworth d.50-50~Yin hopes the transfer fail(n my frens here i think)...but my frens in Penang n the headmaster of clb pray for pass~

den I met Pn Hazura,again.I asked her to return me Peka n all stuff~she said not ready yet,still lack KH projek.den we set off to Yuk Chai.and u can noe the story happen from below.Maybe nex week i won go back to penang 1st...thanks for the farewell~my mum need to go earlier.she will be going on saturday midnite.At home~i got scolded again~coz i forgot to ask the result from Pn Hazura.-.-' the result nid for transfering de.so dat is another prob...My mum decided to do for my sister 1st.I nid to wait for a while.

ohya~maybe some of u still duno dis blog created by emo queen n frostjoker yet...for ur infomation,i add dis link in the 3 musketeer blog around noon.but 23 visitors seem no one spotted it!wakaka~wahahaha

Matt

0 comments: