CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

How the story begins (ver 2.0)

me n yi ting notice him in our sch n in 2 matahari is on monday or mayb tuesday(i remember is after pjk) As a pengawas koperasi, i help him to buy koko card n stuff. besides tht nothing else.....

I hate him quite a lot at 1st...he is from pulau pinang - some very famous sch la n his chinese damn pro.the first term of exam i got 79 because of him. wat's his result i forget liao. At tht time, i hate him a lot a lot a lot. but everything change when something happen.......................................

~~~~~~P&C~~~~~~

eh,matt, i m not a emo queen or watever ok?? i dun emo always la is juz you everytime see the emo side of me!!!!! too bad la.

Anyway, now we r best fren .very very best fren!!!!! =p
although jeffrey said he is my maid , yan yi say he is my pet......
BUT, we r very very best n close friend~

yin2 =p

0 comments: