CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Farewell Day

well~2day i went to BU4 to do something related to transfering skul...i arrived there by 10a.m. Pn Hazura sat in a corner and was using computer...i never spotted it at 1st~den I ask others teacher where is Pn Hazura~den i decided to call her mobile phone.I called Jeffrey n Cik Chong...oso called Yin n Yan yi but failed.then i asked from Cik Rozihan.

Pn Hazura was doing the results thing dat time... she asked me to wait.so i waited for 1 n haf hr~11.15AM i still never got my result~Jeffrey asking me where r me liao...so i got the latest result~i got 9th...Yan Yi got 19th...jeff got 29th(becoz we r three musketeers,i think number 9 can be our lucky number XD)Yin got 25th...Wenqi got 5th...Yiting got 12th...sorry for liyen~cant see urs.

den i arrived at 1U at 12pm.dat time they r playing bowling,sorry for bringing bad news!!!!den we went to watch the Coffin~u better dun lie in the coffin...dats the moral value i got.she can even feel me trembling when holding my hands.the GSC damn cold,til my sweat on my hand frozen.

den we go eat food(i think so).we walk n walk n walk~laugh n laugh n laugh...Jeff n Yan yi bought a metal pick...thanks ya~gud present...small enuff to bring wif me.den Jeff n Yan yi went back le.haiz~soo yeng n siew jun were like very shy...no talk much.den we abt to leave...i told my dad to pick me up at 5pm,he came at 6pm.thanks for wenqi for giving me the book of my story(how cm nid u to tell me abt my stories?haha),liyen the CJ7,Yiting the fan,Pika the cushion,Yin the letter n card,and all of u hu sign the shirt.the shirt reali nice~before leave...we say gudbye to each other,like very happy,n kiss goodbye to her...~hope we can meet again.den i straight away to Penang.

~dun attack her la~

Matt

0 comments: