CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Today!!!

today is yuk chai's standard 6 students' graduation day. I went to sch because of my cousin bro n to look 4 my teacher. As Matt's sister who is standard 6 n got 7 A's in UPSR was in my sch, expectedly matt was there too...

So, me n Matt berjalan-jalan around my sch. During this ceremony, Matt's parents sat at the 6 n 7 chair counted from the second line of the chairs from the right.(sorry!!!is complicated...) Matt act so coward because he scard his parents saw him wit me...He keep on hiding...hiding.....then, we saw soo yin n jing yi. We were shock when we met each other. HAHAHA=P After tht, we continued our perjalanan.............

I were playing wit Matt's phone while his mom-A.Chin sms him wit:' Pls come back.'
LOL...at last, his parents still spotted him. Sadcase matt!!!!!!

I feel so sad today.because after jing yi left, me, matt n soo yin juz hang around the sch. Actually i should leave earlier so tht i wun be a light bulb....Haihz...sigh...i feel so bad~(i need to blah dis out although i noe i'll be kill by Matt!!!! sorry lo)

Anyway,this morning was a nice day.Sky is blue, matahari so terik..........hehe~



There still left 1 hour n 45 minute to the next day. Time passes so fast...Few more weeks or maybe few more days, matthew will be leaving. very she bu de...but cant do anything!!!!!sigh~

yin2=p

0 comments: