CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

How the story begin

Halo all~first again of coz all started when the day I stepped foot in BU4...

Skip~skip~skip

As u noe I sat with Keng Han(what a sadcase)...den i started to scan the class...found Jeffrey handsome face~Yan Yi leng zhai face of coz~Some faces looked familiar...reali~like Jeff,Yan Yi,n Yin's...i wonder i saw somewhere...

den...as I could remember,I started knowing some frens...1st wan is Kadri,2nd Keng Han,3rd Yan Yi,Jeffrey,Wei Yang...den i campur in the gang...

I truly noe her when(if no mistaken) around May...saw she was emo-ing(as she usually does),soon I found out emo is a part of her life (said dis I m gonna get scolded),den we become frens.gud frens... ... ...

den from her I noe their whole gang...den duno how Liyen become my daughter,wenqi becm my sister,Yiting become our maid,Yan Yi becm my aprrentis... ... a bit complicated ya~

I think dats all I can say, something happen in the middle is private n confidential...haha~XD

And so on the story begins... ... ... ...

Matt

0 comments: