CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Back From Penang

BOoOo~juz back from penang yesterday...nt a long journey compare to JB to Penang.haha~n i used to travel so far d.sitting in the car~admire those scenes...thinking when will arrive...missing you...

dat time u were in peformance...so cant chat wif you...very boring.haha~den we went to eat chicken rice in Ipoh.after dat,i juz admire the scenes around...scared cant see nex time d...maybe my life dat travel from others towns to hometown will come to an end.i will stay in KL until after Christmas.nex year,honestly duno got chances to come back here or not,coz my house here my parents rent from the owner,n the contract valid til nex march.n i have no relatives in PJ,got 1 in Cheras.so my mum wont visit here again juz for shopping n let me meeting my frens.but i wil try to ask her drop me at here,so dat we can have a gathering.XD~i reali miss you,n you all.

haiz~my holidays wil juz study,study n study.so you guys pls 'save' me out by asking me out!thanks~haha~my mum says i got bad results,so as a reward i muz study 24hrs 'onli' daily.so i study hard to earn some times to on9 wif dear Yin.n you pls dun oways injured urself la~careful a bit kay?dun make me worry abt u dear,n dun worry abt me.hehe~love you <3

Matt

0 comments: