CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Post For December And Year 2008

today is last day of year 2008.hohoho~merry christmas!maybe I should wish happy new year 2009 d.hehe~well,in year 2008,worst things n best things happened.those worst just forget about it,those best stuffs are I know so many best friends,like Yanyi,Jeffrey,Yin Yin,Wenqi,Liyen,Yiting,Xian,JJ etc.although we argue frequently but after awhile our friendship even better.XD

overall,2008 is a wonderful year...from I stepped in this school, went to science centre, Hari Koko, til I stepped out the school.And thanks Jeffrey brought me to Shinobi,a right choice,a very nice and fun club.we went to the competition,rolling on the ground.haha~I won't forget it.

so~hope everyone got a happy and nice new year!!2009,hope you meet the right person.byebye!2008!those bad and sad stuffs must be forgotten and not brought to mind.XD

Matt~Happy 2009!

0 comments: