CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Just Post Something

today is friday.still nothing to do,so juz post something.haha~1st of all.Hohoho~merry christmas!!

Arh~today is Friday,n tomorrow is Saturday!!wow,amazing.XD -.- miss my fren(s) very much,she dun believe it. life in Penang not bad.sorry Yin,cant stop eating.i m in great pressure,every single member of the family complains i m too thin.so they force me to eat.another factor is,i eat more at here becoz food here is a lot better than KL(I mean my mum's).Meals here are prepared by my aunt.got over 30 years of cooking(my mum juz got two years experience,she started to cook ever since we moved from Penang,now we are going back,she can rest.XD).huh~their aim is to feed me til very big saiz~like i was when primary T.T~my popo keep asking me never join KRS nex year in Chung Ling.coz my cousins in KRS practising marching til become Obama.XD

Here reali very comfortable n well,besides the wheather,freaking hot.water no nid to boil wan.XD wakaka~but duno why i miss Petaling Jaya very much,maybe i left my heart there.=] christmas is near.haiz.i keep wishing others merry christmas,but no one gives me christmas presents yet.tot u all noe wad to do.never give nevermind,yanyi still ask from me!T.T

anyway,santa on leave for dis christmas.so i will be santa for dis year!yea~I m so happy to get the job!but...please dun ever ask me a present,becoz santa din tell me where he keeps u all's presents before he set off for holidays in Mars.so...sorry for dat.XD wakaka.

"dun be too sad,wadever happen,i will be your side n let u feel the warm of christmas.XD jokes will around u,so do I,to the very speacial you!"


Matt~santa 2008 for Malaysia Area.XD Reminder:You will never walk alone.(u noe i m saying to u,the very laz phrase.=])

0 comments: