CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas!!

HoHoHo~Merry Christmas!!Finally Christmas is coming tomorrow!Santa is coming to the town!Yeaa~

wow~but i think dis year i m not really celebrating.I m still in Petaling Jaya n all my relatives are in Penang.not like last year,we celebrated in my Uncle David house dat near Gurney.he bought a turkey,n his wife,who is a British,had made some sauces n gravy for it.damn nice man.n my cousin,his son,come back from England n made a chocolate cake.

For this year,actually i planned to go countdown today,but no mall got dis occasion n no one wanted to offer their house.so just canceled.So this Christmas is my most lonely n boring Christmas.haiz~how you celebrate ur Christmas Yin?hope u have a happy time!yea~

well,the only thing can cheer me up is although Liverpool draw Arsenal,Chelsea also draw Everton too!dis mean that Liverpool still on the lead for Christmas~n Terry got red card is a bonus!yu-hoooooooo.

lastly~we wish you a merry christmas,I wish you a merry christmas,you wish me a Merry christmas and a happy new year~


Matt~Merry Christmas Yin!!wakaka~XD

0 comments: