CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Friendship



Those presents i received for my farewell.Coz nothing to do...so simply snatches photo...XD...thanks all fren~haven take the photo of the shirt yet.i really like dat shirt,if is smaller i will wear it.haha~thanks frens.the fan is useful for me haha.but i dun mind abt the presents.frenship is more important.


I seek the giver not the gift



dis is the pick dat represents 3musketeerz!haha~each one of us got.Jeff said hu ever lost it will need to belanja the other two.haha~but xian says they stole the idea from her,but yanyi's version is they acted faster than she.duno la,frenship more important!!!

Now life still very boring.dis 7th will go back to Penang(hope can come back,XD).den abt 1 week later will be in KL again.my cousin will follow us down to here,they come n stay for 3 nights.mayb we will go to Genting dat time.so not much time left le,hope to see u all again.XD.

I m not nerding since friday,duno why,mayb losing of the main purpose to nerding le.but i will stil read some books, but not for long.if my mum dun let me on9 oso nevermind le.but i think i din change hearts so fast.there got rumours abt i like... ... but since yesterday everything seems confusing.nevermind.kai xin jiu hao.

Matt

0 comments: