CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sukan Tahunan

Today Sukan Tahunan Ke-21 was held at my school. The first event is marching competition of all unit beruniform. I was in KRS marching team. This time the competition was very competitive, every team seems well and nice.

We marched about 1 and a half round of the field. When we marched passed the centre we salute to those VIPs. Although we are a strong team but the PA (Pertahanan Awam) also not bad. It turned out we got second place onli T.T we trained so hard...stay back at school til so late...marched under the hot sun...marched til my arms nearly patah...we juz got second...
but I think PA worked harder than us.XD

After that, I straight away changed to long sleeve and black slack for Games Stewards. I was the Empayer for Balapan. It was really unbearable to stand under the hot sun with all ur body covered up. I nearly faint.

But thanks God it rained for awhile,cooled down the temperature. This few days I really very tired, exhausted. Exam pressure,pack schedule,lack of sleep. Life seems miserable.

Haiz~think of the days up to no good with Yanyi, just in memory.


Matthew

0 comments: