CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

MARCHING

Damn it!!My skin now is as black as my hair d.All is the fault of the marching.March march march,March oredi over d still march. I got sunburn on my neck.Damn painful arr.

Last night chat with jeffrey and wei xin through skype.Wei Xin is one of my best fren in Foon Yew High School. He is a math pro k!!A lot Proler than Zhan Hong duno how much. Maybe zhan hong should have a chat wif him, so that he will never so lan c in claz.xD

Err.My classmates and schoolmates noticed that my teeth have braces d.yupp,i went for it on laz tuesday.Although some of my teeth juz stand disorderly a little bit,i sitll insist to make it.My mum is very angry for that.Coz she said it cost a lot of money.xD but my dad agree with me.He said it will increase my confedence in the future when i start the real cruel life.xD Ah~boys~~
I love my dad!!!

Orhya,i changed my specs too.Of coz not as cool as the white wan.Anyone who miss me or wana have a look on my new appearance can ask for video cam conver via msn or skype.xD
Jeffrey hope next time we can have alot of ppl chat together in skype.

muahahahahahaa~


Matthew~The one who always happy although people around come and leave.

0 comments: