CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Catch Some Fresh Air

wahh~I am nearly dead.recently like so busy,exam coming still got a lot of activities.This week will be free,I hope so.xD hahaha.But,free time is not for fun,need to study for examT.T(that's why you will be free,cause every activity has been canceled for exam).My exam will be on next Thursday I think.

Ah!Think of exam,when I check the schedule,just realize there are so so much to cover.First term exam have already included so much.

Well,that is my recent life here.Actually got a lot stuffs happened,but can't elaborate much.And sorry for didn't update for so long.I really need some fresh air!!!Lastly,I am NEARLY dead but I haven't.Will continue to survive!!Eh Yin,don't emo d la, Smile XD!!wakaka.Emo also a day,happy also a day,why not choose happy all the day?love your smile.xD

Matt~Take A Break,Have A Kitkat

0 comments: